Monday, March 24, 2008

What a great Weekend!

We had a good Easter yesterday-- we went and hung out with family and as you can see, with some "Giant Fleming" rabbits that were monstrous (6 of them) and billy goats too. We also had a huge easter egg hunt. It was a beautiful day!
Casey is holding "Ruby" the albino-- she was amazing!!


A cool rock formation in St. George

Chris with his team mates after a game in Hurricane.

Chris's arm looks like rubber here as he pitched-

Chris's team-the "Lehi Devils"
nice "clean" uniform- it didn't last long- hee hee
Chelsea exploring in" Zions National Park"

Chris and Casey exploring too-

Goofy kids at Burger King

This is where "High School Musical 2" was filmed- do you recognize the golf course behind Casey?

We had a fun time in St. George. Christopher had a tournament and we just had to go down to sunny St. George and watch :0)

His team lost the first 3 games but won the last game which was cool. This was the first time Chris's team played together since it has been so cold here. I think they are going to be a good team. Their season starts April 19th-June 20th with games every Monday and Saturday.

We took some time to check out some antique and book stores and look for cool rocks at Zions--the kids love that kind of stuff and so do I-- Mike didn't go on this trip because he had to work but hopefully he'll catch the next tournament. Good times!!

13 comments:

Julie W said...

So excited to finally see a new post!! Looks like a fun weekend. That rabbit is almost as big as Casey.

Tanya said...

How fun! And holy bunny...that's crazy! Great job Chris! Keep your uniform clean...not. Miss you guys!

Sara said...

Woah -- that bunny is crazy huge! I'm glad she chose to hold the one named Ruby! :) MY Ruby misses her cousins! Sure wish we lived closer. Did you hear that Jason and Amanda will be moving to Oregon this summer? Yup, it's a sure thing now.

What a fun time in St. George. Chris looks like an awesome baseball player. Mom and I had a fun time following Drew & Seth's baseball tournaments around... it always made for a good excuse to get out of town and do something fun.

Love you!

Jason said...

Great pictures, Stephanie. Fun to see your family.
Scary that Chelsea's on the road...wow.

Sarah Lee said...

What do they feed that bunny? Love to see the pictures of your family in St. George what a fun sunny place to be right now. Did you figure out a way to get the red dirt out of Chris' uniform?

Vicky Bonita said...

Those are great pictures!

Your kids are so cute, and that rabbit... so BIG (I'm thinking Christmas dinner...)

skcoe said...

Holy freaking rabbit.

Are you ready for some more warmth this weekend? Or all you all done?

smacula said...

r u kidding? bring it on--I'm so ready to go to "wicked" I can't stand it-- heather is too-- she said to be prepared for her hyperness :0)

Steph said...

I love St. George...it's such pretty country. I loved seeing your family sportin' the summer clothes...it's makin' me a little bit jealous! Looks like fun!

Brynn said...

That looks like a great weekend. I love the pictures. What a huge rabbit. Seriously, I've never seen one so big. Woah. I do recognize the golf course too.

Melanie said...

You guys actually look warm! Wearing shorts and T-shirts! I can't wait! Congrats to Chris on his baseball and I think the winning picture is Casey and that ridiculously humungous bunny!!! That must be the Easter Bunny! :) Looks like a fun trip!

Tanya said...

hey Steph....I need your email address. I made my blog invitation only. Will you give it to Melanie or Sarah so they can give it to me so I can "invite" you?

DeVries Family said...

That is too funny! I have one too! Nate and Brian's sisters in the exact same spot @ 5-6 years ago!