Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 16th Birthday Chelsea...July 3rd

16 things that I love about Chelsea...



1. She wants to do what's right.

2. She doesn't want people to feel bad.

3. She's creative.

4. She is always trying new things(like lacrosse).

5. She's very artistic.

6. She's a good friend.

7. She has a great smile.

8. She has a mischievious side to her that cracks me up.

9. She likes to work in the garden.

10. She loves lasagne (so do I).

11. She loves to go on bike rides.

12. She likes to help her brother and sister.

13. She loves to climb trees.

14. She likes to read books.

15. She likes to scare people.

16. She's very loving and is the best daughter in the world and I love her very much!!

Chelsea and Mom a very long time ago :0)

I can't believe you're 16-- it's crazy!

Casey made a bunch of little signs that said "Sweet 16" and put them in the yard-- she worked so hard on those-- it was cute!

~Chelsea got a new basket for her "beachcruiser" bike ~~Chelsea wanted to go to Gardner's Village to shop and she and Jenae had fun in the "It's a Girl Thing" store and Anastasia's Attic(her favorite store)~
Chelsea chose Cafe Rio for lunch-- good choice!
~ A merry- go- round ride was a must!!~ ~Cute!~~Chelsea wanted to go to the mall and mess around a little after Cafe Rio and decided to try on a prom dress--It was easier to put on than take off- besides it wasn't a modest dress anyway~

~Make a wish~
~Chelsea wanted to drive to the park ~~Casey and jenae weren't too keen on the idea~


~Chelsea got to swing as her last activity on her fun filled birthday~
~What a fun day!!! We love you Chelsea~


7 comments:

Sarah Lee said...

Happy Birthday Chelsea!!! So, we can officially set you up on dates now right? And I will remind my kids to stay off the sidewalk when you are driving :)

I love the pictures Steph! What a fun day!

skcoe said...

A blog FULL of women I love! Happy Birthday Chelsea, I miss you Jenae, and Casey and Stephanie, you're FABULOUS! I'm glad it was such a great day for all of you and hopefully I'm invited next year.

LOVE YOU!

Sara said...

awwwwwwwwwwww
chelsea is 16?!!! Wow!
Happy Birthday, cutie!!!

That makes me feel old, too, though, since I remember so well when she was a baby! She is such a beautiful girl and you must be so proud of her.
Looks like you all had an AWESOME celebration! :)

love you all and miss you tons!!

Tanya said...

i love this post! it is quite tender stephanie! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHELSEA! i have always just loved you! you are such a great gal!

Unknown said...

How in the heck did 16 years slip by and that sweet little girl turned into an even sweeter big girl??! Wow! Happy late birthday Chelsea!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday chelsea! loved the pictures! you driving?????

Melanie said...

I was looking at the pictures and it suddenly dawned on me that 16 is driving age...and then the pictures of Chelsea driving!!! I'm in a little bit of shock! I also know that 16 is the dating age...soo..We have a great view of your front porch if you ever want to come hang out over here when she gets home from a date! :)