Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The kid's Seattle Trip!

~Chelsea took these beautiful pictures of the Washington scenery!!! ~
~The Titanic?~

~ The kids stayed with my brother Barry and his family for a week and did they ever have fun!! They hiked, played in snow, played on the beach, went on a ferry ride, etc...~





~Barry, Megan, Kevin and Melanie ~
~This was a cool picture of a deer just strolling along a sidewalk at the top of the world~

~It was so awesome of my brother and his wife to take my kids to some awesome places in the Seattle area. They took a ferry across to the Strait of Juan de Fuca and hung out at the beach and went to the most upper North Western point of the United States and explored and hiked. What a great experience for them and for Mike and I back home- It was the first time we didn't have our children with us for a week and I have to say we had fun too. Good times!!~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful picture's steph! I'm so jealous with all your trips!

Tanya said...

i really need to go there...it looks so pretty! and fun! can you believe school is starting?

Julie W said...

Great pictures, Chelsea is quite a photographer. I hope you enjoyed your time alone with Mike. It looks like the kids didn't miss you guys one bit.