Friday, October 10, 2008

It's Homecoming time...

Chelsea got asked to Homecoming by a guy she doesn't know and who she hasn't even talked to before...she's being nice but I think is regretting her decision to go with him. She found a pretty red dress and black pumps and accessories and I think that is the part she is excited about...DRESSING UP!! The Wanted poster was found on the Seminary Building and you have to admit is pretty cute and clever. She is going with 2 other couples and it should be interesting :0)

8 comments:

Janet said...

That is so cute!! I'm glad that people still ask in creative ways. I was always bumbed I wouldn't be able to do that with Rebekah

lissa said...

She'll have a great time! Just remind her that it's only one night! (And she'll look fabulous)

dianep said...

Aw, cute! She's going to make the young man happy for a few hours and I'm sure it will be fun with no strings attached! She'll look beautiful!

dianep said...

Aw, cute! She's going to make the young man happy for a few hours and I'm sure it will be fun with no strings attached! She'll look beautiful!

June said...

That is so fun! I can't wait to see pictures!

The Shafers said...

What a cute idea! He did a good job asking her. I hope she had fun.

Julie W said...

Very cute and creative. Hope she had fun. Can't wait to hear details of how the date actually went.

DeVries Family said...

I like the idea...she might be regretting her decision, but he is obviously a crative kid with FANTASTIC taste in ladies! I think she should be flattered...