Thursday, February 14, 2008

A to Z of things I love.. in honor of Valentine's Day!

A-Amazing people in my life

B-Beautiful flowers, Books

C-Chelsea, Chris and Casey

D-Disneyland

E-Exercise(when I'm done)

F-Friends, Family and Frothy Hot Chocolate

G-Grandparents

H-Health(knock on wood)

I-Ice Cream, Ipods

J-Jerky(beef jerky) on road trips, Jolly Ranchers, Joy

K-Kentucky Fried Chicken's potatoes and gravy

L-Lazy Sunday afternoons

M-Mike

N-Naps, Night Ranger Concerts :0)

O-Ocean views

P-Positive People, Popsicles, Payday

Q-Quilts my mom make

R-Recipes from those I love.

S-September weather, Steam engine trains, Stake YW Presidency
Sheryl, all of the Steph's, Sarah and Sara (did I miss anyone? :0) STACI too!!

T-Trees, Tent camping, Teenagers :0)

U-Unicorns, Universal Studios

V-Valentine's from my husband

W-Washington State, Wii

X-Xtra special days like today!

Y-all of "YOU"

Z-zzzzzzzzzzzzz ( I love my zzzzz's)







6 comments:

Emily H said...

So cute! You came up with those fast! It takes me awhile to think.

skcoe said...

S is actually for Sheryl, your favorite old visiting teachee, but I appreciate that you didn't want to leave other members out. Very PC.

Happy Valentines Day!

Vicky Bonita said...

Really cute list!!
So you like Jerky... Now you are my favorite person. (Meat! meat! meat! meat!).

Sarah Lee said...

No Sheryl, S is for Sarah (silly)! So creative Steph! You should put that in your own little ABC book!

Steph said...

I am prettyyy sure you forgot to add "S" is for all the STEPH's out there! Or maybe I could just take the G for Gwen?? Hmmmm

I love your SPUNK! "S" should be "SPUNKY Steph" as in You Spunky Steph not Me Spunky Steph?? Oh I am just getting myself all confused!! ;o)

steff said...

I love that you even think to do that. I bet you are always in a happy mood. Way to go.