Monday, February 11, 2008

Yeay, I figured out how to change my background!

I am so silly, I have been admiring everyone's backgrounds on their blogs and thinking how I would like to change my backbround but never had the time or took the time to figure it out. Steffanie said she would show me because it took a couple of seconds to do so I was hopeful that if I had a couple of minutes I could figure it out. Duh, nope- wasn't happenin'. Well, I accidentally figured it out and I'm so proud of myself but because of my excitement and haste, I lost all of the page elements i worked so hard to put on there ( blogs I like to visit, my kids, family picture, etc...) Oh well, we live and we learn and I am just excited that i figured out how to do a new background :0)

8 comments:

skcoe said...

I LOVE it! It's very YOU! I still haven't figured out how NOT to lose all my elements when I switch, so when you figure it out, let me know!

Sarah Lee said...

You know you are blog obsessed when you change your background 2 or 3 times in a day. (Not that I would know, I just heard about some people that might have done that :-)

Steph said...

Looks good Steph!! Very chic. And I have got to ask...are you REALLYYY counting down the days to the Night Ranger concert? "When You Close Your Eyes" do you dream about Big Hair Bands of the '80's?Tee hee... just teasin'.(I have to admit, I like Night Ranger.)

Love ya! Steph E

smacula said...

Heck yes I am! I'm very excited if you couldn't tell :0)

Vicky Bonita said...

Well, your blog looks really cute, very profesional. GOOD JOB GIRL!

Brynn said...

I was helping a friend do the same thing yesterday and saw this background. I love it. It is a pain that you lose all your side bar things, You have to go and put it all back. I dont know an easier way either. I love it. Good job!!!

steff said...

I love this background it is so preppie. I told you its easy

DeVries Family said...

ME TOO! FINALLY!!!