Saturday, February 23, 2008

Who's that kid?

nice looking pumpkin"7"6 crazy kids- I was "7" I believe
3 years old
My brother Barry(picking a good one) and my brother Randy and I


5 mo. old
2 mo. old
4 yrs old
4 yrs old
5 yrs old


I am writing a book about my childhood and I realized that I didn't have a lot of pictures of me when I was little. It just so happened that my mother is here from Washington visiting and brought a whole suitcase full of pictures of me as a child! I've been like a kid in a candy shop looking through all of them and scanning them into my computer. I'm going to put a few on my blog just for fun--i couldn't figure out how to put them in order of age, oh well, next time! :0)

8 comments:

skcoe said...

How fun! So funny to see you as a child... I LOVE looking at stuff like this. I need to do it on my blog too!

Sara said...

wow, i didn't realize how much casey looks like you! the picture in the brown dress, and that last picture look JUST like casey!!

i'll see you soon-- i'm sure you heard. :)

smacula said...

yes--I'll see you Monday, can't wait, I heard Max sang at the ward talent show last night--too cute!

Sarah Lee said...

What a beautiful baby! I think that Casey looks a lot like you also! I love the classic family pictures with the pillows down the pants and someone picking thier nose while they hold the baby. Those are my favoraites!

Julie W said...

That 4 year old hula girl reminds me of Mackenzie O'Neill. So much fun! I need to pull out my old pictures. Watch for something later this week.

Vicky Bonita said...

Those are really cute pictures!!! You are such a cute girl! (Then and now), and Casey looks a lot like you! (And is funny, that picture of you as the "hula girl" reminded me of Mackenzie O'Neill too!

Melanie said...

Dang! You are so cute! :) Casey is a definite clone of you - lucky her! Isn't it fun to think about how it was to be a kid? Happy days! Love your pictures Steph! :)

Brynn said...

You are one cute kid. I love those pictures. Good job for your mom bringing all of those to you. That was great.
I would love to see more anytime!!

ps. I might see you next month on your way to LA, I'm jealous of your trip!!