Friday, April 11, 2008

I've been tagged...

Tagged ABC'S of ME!
A. Attached or Single- Attached for almost 17 years!
B. Best Friend(s)- Amy, my family and my sisters in WP ward
C. Cake or Pie-Pie(Coconut Cream)
D. Day of Choice- Saturday
E. Essential Item- blow dryer
F. Flavor of Ice Cream- chocolate
G. Gummy Bears or Worms-Gummy Bears
H. Hometown- Lehi
I. Indulgences- A bubble bath and a book
J. January or July- July
K. Kids- 3 wonderful kids
L. Last movie I saw in theatre- Penelope
M. Music(favorite)-I'm into Maroon 5 right now
N. Number of siblings-7
O. Orange or Apples- Oranges
P. Phobias or Fears-I don't know- eating spiders while I'm sleeping cuz we all do :0)
Q. Quote-"If you do what you've always done you'll always get what you've always got".
R. Reason to smile-My family, living in America and having the true gospel in my life.
S. Spring or Summer? I love Spring but I'm still waiting for it to arrive :0)
T. Tag 4-Steph E., Tanya, Sara L, Steff U.
U. Unknown fact about me- I rode in an elevator with Jay Leno and I actually chatted with him-about 17 years ago just before he took over the Johnny Carson show--
V. Vegetarian or oppressor of Animals- I'm not a vegetarian!!
W. Worst Habit- Diet Pepsi
X. X-rays or Ultrasounds- Ultrasound
Y. Your favorite Food-anything at Cafe Rio-their fired grill chicken salad is divine!
Z. Zodiac- Capricorn

7 comments:

jenn said...

Your list was SO fun to read Steph!

You are going to NY?!!! While I am stuck at home for a WHOLE week with all 5 kids and no plans... I'm not jealous, really. I'm happy for you! ;)

(I am happy for you. Have FUN!)

DeVries Family said...

Hey woman!!! Long time no chat! Thanks for watching my blog insecurites develop into an actual blog!! I REALLY miss you! NY? Wow!

Derick and Becky said...

Ewww, I don't eat spiders!

skcoe said...

January or July? That's really a question? I mean, come ON.

I didn't know you had so many siblings, fun new fact!

Tanya said...

Hey Steph....this is cool. I noticed that I am a tag 4. What does that mean. And I want to go to NY> You are having way too much fun without me. I guess that's what I get for moving!!

DeVries Family said...

When did you develop your taste in music? Sometimes, I come to your blog just to hear "Fish Heads".
You are a SPAZ!

Vicky Bonita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.