Friday, May 2, 2008

Can you see me driving a pink car?...



I have been listening to FM100 everyday at work for quite a while now and everyday for the past couple of weeks, they have had a contest where people can call in to be a finalist to get a key. This key just might start a "pink" Ford Fusion at the end of May (in support of breast cancer awareness) and if it starts it, I of course can take it home--wouldn't that be fabulous?! I was so surprised yesterday when I actually got ringing on the other end of the phone instead of a busy signal, and even more surprised when I heard "congratulations, you are a finalist"--my heart was going a hundred miles an hour-- Heather and my kids heard me on the radio-- hee hee --I'll for sure keep you posted!

11 comments:

Tanya said...

Stepanie...I have no doubt that you will win this car and when you do...I want a ride!!!

jenn said...

I understand breast cancer awareness is important but seriously- a PINK car? Couldn't they just pimp it up with pink seat covers or something? I heard about the car on the radio when scanning yesterday and thought, poor sap who wins a PINK car!

Of course, I will be ecstatic for YOU if you are that poor sap!

jenn said...

I'm sorry- while I really feel that way about PINK cars, my comment was not very enthusiastic. Let me try again...

That is SO awesome Stephanie! I can't believe you got through and get to be a finalist! LUCKY girl! I TOTALLY hope you win!

Sarah Lee said...

I can totally see you in that car Steph. That is a sassy car for a sassy girl!!

Julie W said...

You go girl!

skcoe said...

You know who I could see in your passenger seat?

ME!

I hope hope HOPE you win.

Sara said...

at first i thought maybe you'd started selling mary kay when you mentioned a pink car. i like this story better! you are TOTALLY going to win! that's just *so* stephanie to do something like that. I am so excited for you!!! can't wait to hear!!!

Anonymous said...

We're all crossing our fingers for you! then we all want a ride! whoo hoo!

Annie said...

I think you would be SO HOT in that PINK car!! For sure keep us posted on how it turns out!

Brynn said...

I really think your gonna win it. I have a good feeling about this. I once one a thousand dollars on the radio just for answering the phone (at work) and guessing what radio station it was. That was a great work week. Good luck!!

Vicky Bonita said...

YAY!!!

I can TOTALLY see you driving a pink car, it's so YOU (Girly, out of the ordinary, lovely!). I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!