Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What a wonderful lady!!

1915-2008


My Sweet Grandmother passed away Friday night at 7:21 pm. What an amazing lady and example to all of us-- she was always positive and spunky and never complained even when she was in awful pain as she was in her last years-- and even though she went completely blind she still had a cheerful and inspiring word to all who visited her. I will miss this great woman and love her dearly!!! Grandma, I know you're happy with Grandpa and all of those who passed on before you-- what a reunion!!!

6 comments:

DeVries Family said...

Sorry Steph...she sounds like she was an incredible woman! You must have gotten all of her good genes!

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear about your grandma, but sounds like she left a great legacy!

Sarah Lee said...

So Sorry to hear that Steph...I'm sure she will have a wonderful reunion on the other side. But, will be so missed here.

And it does sound like you might need to carry on her legacy. No pressure :)

Tanya said...

Steph...I am so sorry about your grandma! That is so hard to go through, even though we know they are happy, it hurts here. I have no doubt you will carry on her legacy! What a sweet picture of her!

jenn said...

I have wondered since your post a few weeks ago how she was doing- I'm sorry for you and your family. Such a fantastic lady will definitely be missed! But how wonderful to have left such a legacy of love and cheer! Thinking of you...

Vicky Bonita said...

I can see where you get your positive attitude and big smile!!!

What a blessing you have to be part of her family, of her legacy, of her love.

What a nice lady, what a nice grandma.