Saturday, May 31, 2008

I tried!!!


I went to the Southtowne Mall today to try to win a pink Ford Fusion with FM100-- There were 177 contestants and each person got a ping pong ball with a number on it put in a container that turned to mix them all up. Once they started they pulled 3 numbers out at a time and if your number was called you were eliminated. They got down to about 20 ping pong balls and they just had to call my number "60"-- My heart was pounding because it was getting so close and I really thought I had a chance--- oh well-- it was fun and I'll keep entering contests--
It's in my blood what can I say?!
---- Thanks Chelsea and Casey for being my support system-- you're awesome!!!

9 comments:

skcoe said...

I saw the picture before the title and thought FOR SURE you won it!

BUMMER!

You sure deserve a pink car...I wish you could have won. But what a fun experience! Did you get any consolation prizes?

Anonymous said...

Well hey you look good in that car... maybe you can paint the truck pink :))

Tanya said...

DANG IT!!! I saw you in that car and I thought it was yours!!!

Derick and Becky said...

I never win anything either! My heart pounds the same way and I think, ok, this is going to happen, and then no. Oh well, keep trying! That was a cute car though!

steff said...

Awww dang, no one deserved that car like you did, just because you looked so right in it!! Did you know Sarah Herem won a car at her school? I guess she got all the good luck for the neighborhood this week.

Sarah Lee said...

You do look good in pink Steph! So sorry that you didn't win it.

Keep trying!

easleyfamily said...

Pink is your color! Bummer you didnt win, but it does sound like Sarah got the luck of the neighborhood!!

Vicky Bonita said...

You look great in pink, I think we shoul give you a surprise, and paint Mike's truck pink. I'm sure he will be so happy!!

Annie said...

Dad burn it!! That car is SO you!! O well, you look great in the car you have!