Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Timpanogas Storytelling Festival and "Cherishbound" collide for an awesome weekend!!!!

I had a great weekend with a lot of very inspirational women who came from Florida, California, and other places to be motivated and enriched in our Cherishbound businesses. We had workshops and learned from some great leadership and were inspired from amazing storytellers from around the country as well. Cherishbound was a sponsor of the festival and the co-founder Carol Rice was inspirational and awesome as ever too!! What better business than to help people share their family stories...
What a great group of ladies.. it was fun to see Tara Brown, my good friend from Florida. We goofed around Friday night @ the place I was staying playing raquetball and chatting well into the night.


Tara (left) and Christa playing raquetball. I was taking this shot upstairs from the bathroom at the house we were staying in. I couldn't believe when I came across this room and it was a huge racquetball court. My kids would die for a room in our house like this :0)

~ A small volume of my childhood-A book I recently finished to give mom for mother's day~

The back

~The book of our special Anniversary weekend in Seattle~
~ I have soooo many books I want to do and with the new backgrounds and new paper to choose from I can't wait to create some more. I will show my new projects when I finish them. ~

4 comments:

Brynn said...

Those are great books. Is that what your doing now? I love that you can take them with you to show. They are so cute inside too. Good job on them.

Annie said...

I love the books!! Good job! They will be great keepsakes.

Anonymous said...

i do like those books, just got to get enough $$ first. can't wait to see what you've done.

DeVries Family said...

AWESOME!!! Wish I could have been there! Glad you had a good time! Love the book!