Sunday, September 7, 2008

Jumping for Joy on the top of "Squaw Peak"


~ I think the altitude was getting to us... ~

~ Good Air ~

~Check out that form!~
~Even the 44 year old man jumped for joy which cracked me up-- you're a silly guy Mikey~ ~A bunch of "goobers" that I love~
~What a view ~
~Chelsea and the mom and wife of all of the goobers , I don't know where they get it from!!~

~hmmmmmmmmm~

Our family loves to go to Squaw Peak in the Fall- we usually wait until the leaves are turning their bright red and orange but we got a "jump" start on it this year-- don't worry, we'll be back! We love to hike and explore and it's a wonderful family outing for us. After Squaw peak we usually go to Steve Young's Arabian Horse ranch and visit the horses that are boarded there and visit the cats that roam freely. My kids have gone there since they were itty bitty, it's a lot of fun and they love it!!



~Some photos of the horse ranch~

10 comments:

Eu, eu mesma e Iracema said...

JUMP!!!

Sarah Lee said...

You have a very FUN family! I didn't know there was other stuff to do at Squaw Peak :)

Derick and Becky said...

You guys are so cute! Where is your jumping picture?! And I am with Sarah, I didn't know there was other stuff to do up there either...!!

skcoe said...

I LOVE those jumping pictures! Such a cute idea...

Yeah, I've been to Squaw Peak too...

Tanya said...

how fun steph. you are so fun!

Julie W said...

I wanna see your jumping pic. I didn't know you could go up there during the day. hmm... and with kids...

The Shafers said...

You guys are awsome! Our fall tradition as a family is to go to Strawberry and see the Kokane Salmaon spawning!

Wendy said...

Love these pictures. You must have a great camera. You guys are a fun family.

Anonymous said...

you guys crack me up! You all have pretty good air! Uhhh Sheryl what does that mean that you've been up their too??? wink-wink!

DeVries Family said...

WIERDOS!!!!