Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Girls Night Out!




The whole cute group!

me with jamie and sarah

The best pizza, mmmmmmmmm!

Rita and holly

Laurie, Emily and Janet

Suzanne and I
Nice!

We have a monthly girl's night out with the gals I work with. Each month someone takes a turn to choose where we go and it usually includes dinner and whatever else we can come up with. This month we went to the Olive Garden Restaurant and had a good time after an hour and 1/2 wait(at the mall). We laughed and ate way too much and had a good time hanging out!

Someone in the group told the staff they needed to sing to me for my birthday (we usually celebrate whose ever birthday it is for that month and since we missed December's outing it was my turn) and it was awesome!
Our waiter "Alex" was great and he kept up on the bread sticks and at the end of our meal, gave us a basket of mints. We asked him to keep those coming like the breadsticks and he thought that was pretty funny--it didn't happen! What a great thing to have "girl" time.

In looking at my posts, one would think that all I do is party and leave my family at home and think of myself and that's really not the case, no really! I will be posting more of my sweet kids in the near future now that I've gotten my partying posts out of the way :0)

8 comments:

skcoe said...

A mommy who gets out is a HAPPY mommy. I see nothing wrong with you getting out because I KNOW how much time you spend WITH your family!

What a fun night!

Emily H said...

You really didn't need to post the salad pic. It is way too cute! It is always fun to see you.

Sarah Lee said...

So fun Steph! I might have to work there just so I can do the girls nights out.

Brynn said...

Cute pictures. We all know you love and adore your kids. It's ok to have "girl" time.

steff said...

I love girls night out. Its always good to take a break from the family for a while. Looks like you had fun.

steff said...

I love girls night out. Its always good to take a break from the family for a while. Looks like you had fun.

Anonymous said...

So sad I missed it!! You guys look bored! You could have used some entertainment.....

Vicky Bonita said...

tag you are it!
You have to go to my blog to know what is this about.
And you look great and happy!!! it's good that you enjoy going out with your friends, because you are a wonderful mom, and for sure you love spending time with your kids.