Saturday, January 26, 2008

LDS Film Festival






The girl's



The back of Chunga's tall head







My husband likes to listen to Chunga on 101.9 the end and apparently Chunga had really been talking up a movie to see called "Forever Strong" which was going to be played at the LDS film festival at the Scera Theatre in Orem. "Forever Strong" was the opening movie and it was based on a true story about the Highland Rugby team. (Apparently, Chunga was in the movie is why the hype, ha ha) After buying 8 tickets for that night, my husband ended up not being able to go so I invited my two aunts Marianne and Diane and my niece Kristen (who's attending BYU from Washington) and my good neighbor Melanie and friends Jenae and Mindy. It was an awesome movie and a fun night out!

7 comments:

Sarah Lee said...

So, when does that movie come to a regular theatre?

smacula said...

It will come out in the fall either in the theatres or on dvd but it really was impressive.

skcoe said...

LDS Film Festival? I've never heard of such a thing! That sounds so fun, I'm jealous because I ADORE Chunga. He makes my heart happy...

Vicky Bonita said...

That looks like fun!! Was it a good movie?

Steph said...

I heard Chunga raving about that as well. And yes I do beleive he is "Famous" for that BIG HEAD! Tee hee. You will have to fill us in on the movie next time we chat. Steph

Melanie said...

We are SO famous! I forgot to see if we were in the paper the next day. I just know if I hang out with you long enough I'll make the news! :)

DeVries Family said...

Famous? I went to school with Chunga's little brother...Who's famous now? Do you know Chunga's real name? I do...jealous?



I am such a loser...