Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I've been tagged by Vicky...

7 random things about me...

1. I put 2 garter snakes down my shirt when I was 6 at a ward campout. I was showing off and dancing around and being a wild child and apparently got what I deserved when I looked down my shirt to see the snakes vomiting up frogs--needless to say, I completely went ballistic and the whole camp thought I was being murdered.

2. I was in a head on collision when I was sixteen and my friend and I were thrown from the vehicle and landed on the road. She survived fortunately but she had plastic surgery on her face and still has back problems to this day. I broke my right leg and had to have about 50 stitches in my head and other cuts and lacerations and still have neck and back problems as well. ( I was driving)


3. I have a pet peeve about people who chomp gum-- i don't know why that bothers me so bad but it does!

4. I have ADD (self diagnosed) and have a heck of a time finishing anything I start and I feel scatter brained for much of my day it drives Mike crazy!!!!!!

5. I married Mike after knowing him 19 days--crazy huh? He's a good guy, I'm lucky!!

6. I've never been out of the United States--never to Hawaii or even Mexico. The farthest I've traveled in the U.S. is Ohio, although I've lived in Washington, Idaho, California, Nevada, and Utah.

7. I love popcorn and Orange juice together, it's my favorite snack. The popcorn has to be made in a pan on the stove with oil. Mmmmmmmm!

6 comments:

skcoe said...

EW! EW! EWWWWWWWW! I would have been screaming like I had been murdered, too. Oh my GOSH! Gross. I'm a complete mess over here thinking of...ew.

Those are some fun facts about you! Look how much we learn about each other while we blog!

Sarah Lee said...

I love orange juice and popcorn together too. I usually make orange julius though.

I sounds like a miracle that you weren't hurt worse in the car accident. Umm..I'm not sure if I want to drive with you any more ;-)

vickybonita said...

Is in it amazing the things that we learn about each other? I have known you for 8 and a half years, and I would NEVER imagine you were that wild (snakes) and a true "survivor" (accident). Thank you for sharing all those "insights" with us!

skcoe said...

I'm more of a lemonade/popcorn girl. I love sour and salty together!

Melanie said...

Forget Mexico and Hawaii, if you want to leave the country let's go to Canada eh?! It could be fun! You are a funny girl! I never knew about the car accident - scary. It's amazing what we can learn about each other just from blogging! Love ya!

steff said...

I love this "Tagged". I feel like I know everyone so much better.

So I think the question on everyone's mind is would you do it again this year at the ward camp out, if I volunteer to catch the snakes? Im just asking because I'm on the activities commitee and I think we would get a HUGE turn out if I advertized that you would put snakes down your shirt. well let me know ;)