Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Night Ranger is coming...


So what does that mean? Hello, "Sister Christian oh the time has come..." Ok, i have to confess something, I am a "concertaholic". I've seen way too many concerts in my life but one of the best was Night Ranger back in 1985....22 years ago in Portland, Oregon. There was this guy named Rob who liked me in my Junior year and his brother just happened to work at a radio station and could get awesome seats for concerts. I am not happy about this but I guess you could say I "used" poor Rob to get good seats at concerts. (Sorry Rob wherever you are) Well, the Night Ranger concert was amazing and we got FRONT ROW SEATS and had a blast! Not only was the concert awesome but Jack Blades(the bass guitarist) handed me his guitar pick which I still have in my jewelry box in my room right now. My older brother Randy went with us that night too and he had a good time too! My good friend Amy who I've known since I was 15, goes to these old 80's rock band concerts with me and we have so much fun! Amy and I went to Rick Springfield last year and Pat Benatar a few months ago and now Night Ranger on March 1st. All I can say is "Rock on"... hee hee!

6 comments:

skcoe said...

I would have never pegged you as a big concert fan, that's awesome! Get us all rad souvenier T-shirts!

dianep said...

Fun times for sure! You are definitely a seasoned concert goer. Have fun!

steff said...

Steph, sounds like so much fun! Night Ranger rocks!! hope you have sooo much fun.

brynnley pyne said...

I would never have thought either. I am a total 80's lover, but that probably doesn't suprise you. Have so much fun.

brynnley pyne said...

p.s. love your music. Totally my stuff!!!

Melanie said...

You and your concerts! You should write a book about all the good tickets you get! Keep me up on the current music, I don't get out much! :) Love ya!